Sunday, August 31, 2008

one of those nights


one of those nights. constant thinking, none of it really important, but still having this feeling of bearing the heavy weight of the world on my shoulders.
then this unusual traffic, throughout the entire night - at least that's my impression, but whenever I was awake there was the sound of cars and bikes. and that in the deepest province.
about 5am I heard these "thumping" sounds, I soon realized what it was - loud and heavy techno music. at 5am on a sunday morning? what idiot?
even the sun is still down....well....i definitely should take the bicylcle and the camera and find a nice spot...i'm already up, on a sunday morning, so better do something with it....i'll keep you posted


0 Kommentare:

 

Spoil myself Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template