Friday, December 19, 2008

xmas events


I like christmas. I really do. Honestly ;-)
What I don't like is the forced, cheery mood and the business xmas events I'm obliged to attend. And instead of them being right after work, they're scheduled for 7 or 8 pm, so that the ladies can go home and dress up, while the guys hit the next bar and are already loaded before reaching the official events.
And the drinking simply continues, as if this was a contest "how to get drunk on your boss's budget".
But there's hope on the horizon....the summer event already was on a tight budget, meaning the amount of alcohol was limited. Though, for some this simply meant, drink faster before the others realize that there's nothing left.
I think, I've got a fever, already.

0 Kommentare:

 

Spoil myself Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template