Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Thoughts on the women's finale - Wimbledon



My last post on the matches Wimbledon 2009 and I must say, I'm glad it's over. While the first post were lots of fun to write, the last one took it's time to get written.

I had seriously hoped for a three-set match, but soon after Serena won the tie-break and thus the first set, Venus crumbled and the second set was over way too soon.

I knew they were to play the doubles final later (which they won too) and though I had heard the name of their opponents once or twice throughout the tournament. This might come as a surprise to some of you, I do have a good memory of names, but need to be linked to some event.

From now on, I’ll never forget Stosur/Stubbs and will look specifically for them ;)


(Samantha Stosur)

(Rennae Stubbs)

Did you see those arms?


I also wrote another article for eurOut on this topic, exploring the gayness of Wimbledon.

2 Kommentare:

Natazzz on July 7, 2009 at 11:12 PM said...

I think my love for arms is actually inverted U-shaped lol...that's just a little too much muscle for my liking...

Spoil Myself on July 8, 2009 at 7:28 AM said...

I cann assure you, those arms look "only" well sculpted when not holding a tennis racket ;)

 

Spoil myself Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template