Saturday, June 27, 2009

Favorite Songs - Eurythmics with a hint of Sharleen


While I was picking gooseberries and struggeling with their dangerous thorns, I had to think of the Eurythmics. I've tolerated Dave Stewart but the one I've only ever really liked of the Eurythmics, is Annie Lennox.




Unfortunately I wasn't able to find a good live video, which gives the song, their performance and Annies singing proper respect.
I know they must be out there, I own the DVD's.

While I was looking for a video where Annie is wearing leather pants, like in this one


- cause I had something very specific in mind. I also wrote the title of this post before I had found all the videos. So while I was looking for videos I came across this one, a performance at the Grammy Awards



The original end I had in mind for this post went like this "around that time, there was only one singer who wore leather pants as well as Annie Lennox". Now I have to end it like this


Now, Annie, Sharleen did this way better!


And a live version



2 Kommentare:

Unknown on June 27, 2009 at 12:34 PM said...

Ohhhhhh *sigh* sharleen in leather pants! :) i don't think anyone looks better than sharleen in that video. well both videos actually

Spoil Myself on June 29, 2009 at 8:02 AM said...

totally agree with you :)

 

Spoil myself Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template