Thursday, June 11, 2009

Photoblog – from the garden


Did I mention I like taking pictures? Just in case I didn't until now – I really like taking pictures :) I'm also interested in learning more of the technical aspects of photography or specifically my camera and fear at the same time of loosing "my eye" more motives.

These are some pictures I recently took in the garden and the last one pictures the security guard ;)


(dahlias)


(sage)


(nature in action)


(security guard)

Pictures are mine.

2 Kommentare:

Unknown on June 11, 2009 at 9:07 AM said...

LOL!!! Did anyone ever tell you never to include pictures of cute pets if you don't want to be upstaged? These are really great photos of your garden (I like them all), but your "security guard" photo totally stole the show! I got a good laugh out of it.

BTW, what lens are you using for the flower shots?

Spoil Myself on June 11, 2009 at 11:49 AM said...

:) it was a perfect fit though :)

I'm using a Canon EOS 40 D, and they flower shots were done with the 17-85 lens (EFS, original canon lens).
I currently bought a pol-filter, waiting for the perfect weather/sun to test this with the flowers.

 

Spoil myself Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template