Monday, June 1, 2009

Food: it’s all about….


The colors? The preparation? The taste?

For me it's about all of that together, though I like the combination of contradicting flavors and colors are equally important, read more about his in my previous post My obsession with food and it's colors.

While cleaning up my iphone's photo cache I stumbled upon many, as in tons of, pictures of fruit salads. I do eat other things, but fruit salads seem to combine the best color compositions.

Don't you think so?

And my favorite picture:

There's some other use for strawberries, as demonstrated in the following pictures


And the finished product ;)

This is not a clafoutis, just in case you were wondering – I simply used a special pudding for baking.

And the last picture for today


Can you guess what this is, or better, going to be?

All pictures are mine, and except for the last one taken with my iPhone. The last picture was taken with a Canon Powershot S3 IS.

2 Kommentare:

queen of biscuit on June 1, 2009 at 8:00 AM said...

jetzt ist wohl jedem klar, warum ich soviel zugenommen habe oder ? -LOL

Natazzz on June 2, 2009 at 12:43 AM said...

As much as I love food...eating it...cooking it...talking about it...I have never felt the need to take photos of my food.

But as you know by now, I am not a very visual person.

I love fruit salads, but I would eat them regardless of what they look like...

 

Spoil myself Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template