Saturday, March 14, 2009

Why SVU drives me crazy


Law & Order SVU (or Law & Order New York, as it's called in some countries) started as filler, gradually became one of my favorite shows and is currently annoying me pretty much.
It all started last season when Det. Benson went on an assignment (Mariska Hargitay was pregnant), but already before there were these constant fights with Det. Stabler over cases. They don't have to be best pals, but please make the characters development linear, I got this impression that each episode was written by another person and none cared about the continuity of the show.
This season though annoys the hell out of me; there are so many inconsistencies in filming, that I can't concentrate on the episodes and plots anymore. I'm not talking about the change of wardrobe Det. Benson is apparently going through, though those frilly tops she's sometimes wearing don't even make her look more feminine, they are ridiculous, imho. Even worse is the haircut, and downright disturbing that it not only changes from scene to scene, but also inside one scene. She turns around, and suddenly her hair is different. See for yourself (all from one episode)


 




I hope that this will stop soon, cause I don't want to have to think about such things, I just want to be distracted by a good crime series.



2 Kommentare:

Anonymous said...

Frankly I think this ridiculous preoccupation with the hair or the clothes of Detective Olivia. For me what matters is the story itself, and the plots always worked and always wonderful interpretation of Cris and me Mariska.Para SVU continues to be the best police series that is in televissão. I do not like these series CSI and other mechanized type of CBS. SVU is different because it is more human and profunda.E Cristopher Meloni and Mariska Hargitay make a decent job so that thousands of fans have already made the world, like me, that the other side of the continent I am always watching and rooting for SVU.

Natazzz on March 15, 2009 at 12:54 PM said...

I love crime shows, but I am not a big fan of SVU. It's probably got a lot to do with the content. here's only so many sex crimes I want to watch for entertainment.

I honestly have never noticed anything about Mariska's hair or outfits. Then again, I am not really a details person.

 

Spoil myself Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template