Saturday, September 27, 2008

Christina Cox on Bones


I still remember vividly when I saw my first “FX: The Series”-episode. Enter that blonde brat and I was hooked, though I’d never really had it specifically for Blondes ;->

Since then Christina Cox has come a long way, even if most first think of “Better than chocolate” when hearing her name.

She’s done a lot single appearances in several well known series, I remember House – where she played a domina – best.

This week she graced our screens with an appearance in Bones; and with Blood Ties starting next week on another channel of the same group, I don’t think of this as a coincidence but intelligent programming. Blood Ties is not my type of series, sure it’s got crime and she plays a private detective but the bigger plot is the vampire stuff – and I’m simply not into that.

Back to Bones - Yet another kinky character for her. She did look incredibly gorgeous in that “riding”-outfit¨, but that's about it.

I know that it’s not very realistic, but I sincerely hope that we too will get the chance to see the “Nikki & Nora” film. Until then….there’s always fan fiction ;-)

Btw, Law & Order SVU was very deceiving this week, almost no airtime for Det. Benson

0 Kommentare:

 

Spoil myself Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template