Monday, September 1, 2008

Consequences of too much f/


Yes, I confess, while being bored with reruns of my favorites series (everything involving crime and female detectives), I turned to fan fiction, specifically femslash. I won’t argue about the quality or lack of but some of the best can be found at the Passion Perfect (archived by Ralst) and Your Daily Femslash Newsletter.
W
hat hooked me most were the stories for Women’s Murder Club (of which I already saw the first ten episodes) but I also couldn’t resist stories of Law and Order SVU (called Law and Order New York in German and New York unité special in French) preferring Alex/Liv stories, CSI with Sara/Sofia and NCIS with Abby/Ziva. I liked that series from the beginning but enter Ziva David and I was totally hooked.
Coming to the point….yesterday we were finally graced with new episodes NCIS and Criminal Minds (German TV). I was soooooo disappointed, no drama, no flirting, no sub text :-(
Tonight Vox will start with new episodes of CSI New York. I never found a decent or believable fan fiction story line (except for some crossover stories) so I consider myself being on the safe side and I should be able to be watching tonight through normal eyes. As long as normal is a word that applies to me ;-)

0 Kommentare:

 

Spoil myself Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template